A webinar about mlops in practice
MLOps – Now What?
How do leading AI teams go from successful machine learning projects to repeatable machine learning pipelines?
WhenMarch 16th, 9 AM PSTSign Up
Valohai teamed up with Tecton and SigOpt, an Intel company, to share a software-driven roadmap to achieving this transition in the Practical MLOps eBook. In this upcoming webinar, they’ll add depth to this roadmap by sharing case studies from their experience developing, implementing, and scaling these MLOps technologies for their customers.
With you on this journey
March 16th, 9 AM PST
Join Eero from Valohai, Kevin from Tecton, and Mike from SigOpt for this webinar to learn how to:
- Create sustainable data and feature pipelines
- Develop metrics, iterate through training runs, and automate model optimization
- Deploy and monitor models in production
- Scale out data, training, tuning, and deployment processes to fully utilize compute
- Track your work and collaborate with teams throughout the process
This webinar is useful for a wide variety of AI practitioners, including data scientists, machine learning engineers, deep learning engineers, data engineers, AI platform developers, or AI team leadership. We look forward to seeing you there.