Patch Note 2017-04-10
← View all patch notes
- Improve project to repository linking user flow.
- Now repository is automatically synced when changed.
- We can automatically detect which type of git repository we are working with from the repository URL.
- Improve AWS cluster downscaling as workloads can drop from hundreds of parallel executions to just zero in mere minutes.
- Developer Comment: Downscaling happened too fast after workload spike. Frequently users just review the results and start a new batch right after the previous one.
- Show more obvious error when the command-line client is used to start executions on a project without a linked repository.