Patch Note 2017-10-02
← View all patch notes
- Release the example project for R.
- Limit how many previous commit versions to show in execution create page dropdown.
- Developer Comment: We had projects that were so long running that the number of distinct commits made it hard to find the version you are looking for. Final fix for this is still in the roadmap.
- Avoid executions from entering eternal stopping limbo.
- Developer Comment: When workers lost connection to the master node while user instructed the execution to be stopped, it would start spinning down when the connection was resumed but never actually finish shutting down. This has been fixed.