Patch Note 2017-10-18
← View all patch notes
- Disallow copying of ad-hoc executions.
- Developer Comment: This is 100% ideological change as we had this working before disabling it. One-off executions shouldn't be copyable, the machine learning pipeline should we well defined and version controlled if it is meant for production.
- Improve error reporting on git repository fetch errors for support.
- Load long executions logs without lagging the web client.
- Developer Comment: So loading all the longs synchronously was a bad idea to start with. When we have clients that log more than 50k lines of output, you just cannot render all at once. Well, fixed.