Patch Note 2017-12-10
← View all patch notes
- Make it more comfortable to select machine type on the command-line client.
- Add credit system to the billing.
- Improve accuracy of execution duration calculations.
- Developer Comment: Canceled executions might sometimes get zero duration, thus become ignored for billing. Now they'll get a proper duration.
- Empty lines on hyperparameter optimization parameters are now ignored.
- Developer Comment: These empty lines caused crashing executions because of a null input if the user code didn't handle them correctly.