Patch Note 2018-09-18
← View all patch notes
Improved execution lists.
- Parameter/metadata columns now have icons in the column selection dropdown to distinguish them.
- The number of notes for an execution can now be viewed and sorted by in execution lists. You can also click directly through to the Notes tab from this column.
- Durations are now shown for executions in progress, too. No more
- Execution tables now remember which columns were selected. This preference is stored within your browser, per-project.
Improved execution creation views.
- The expandable panels introduced in the last patch now have disclosure arrows, like they should have done all along!
- Commits are now always sorted in descending commit time order.
Improved execution info views.
- Execution events can now be quickly filtered; if your execution happens to spam some uninteresting TensorFlow error message, you can just ignore it now!
Better error handling.
- The exit code of an execution's last command is now honored; a failing command will mark the execution as failed.
- Deployment views got a little easier to navigate thanks to breadcrumbs.
- The Fetch Repository experience got an overhaul and now happens in-page wherever possible.