October 10, 2018
← View all patch notes
- Expanded execution tagging system.
- Tags and title will now be copied when you copy an execution.
- Allow setting execution title and tags when creating an execution. No need to edit it afterwards.
- If you specify tags for a task, the tags will be propagated down to the executions.
- Improved execution Docker image selection.
- When you select the Docker image field in your browser, you are greeted by a list of common Docker images.
- Listing also includes previously used images in the project.
- Other improvements.
- Remove 5 API token limit.
- Better looking HTTP request errors on the web application.
- API users can now refer to a project based on the
owner-name/project-name syntax as an alternative to the project UUID,
e.g. you can use
/api/v0/projects/myusername/myprojectname/ instead of
- Metadata charts now properly show zero values. They would've been hidden in certain cases.