November 19, 2018
← View all patch notes
- Two-factor authentication with TOTP is now supported. You can set up TOTP (and backup codes)
over at My Profile > Authentication.
- On a similar note, you can also see your current user sessions in My Profile > Authentication >Sessions.
- The Notes feature now also works for Tasks, not just Executions.
- Organization admins can now allow certain members of Teams to administer projects' repositories, etc. just
like a project owner can. The only thing Project Administrators in teams can't do is delete or transfer the
project. You can set up project administrators in the team detail view.
- Environment scaling was improved to be more responsive. This means your executions will start faster in high
- The Metadata Chart view was given a new, more concise UI for axis selection. This was done to allow for long
metadata labels to show properly.
- Some bugs regarding logging
undefined metadata values were fixed.
- Random parameter optimization was fixed to actually work in all situations.