Patch Note 2019-01-14
← View all patch notes
- Style refresh!
- For the new year, we gave the look of the application a little refresh and polish.
- Some views may look a little funky, since there're just so many features we may not have
remembered to check all of them. If something's broken, please let us know!
(For the webdev-minded among you, we upgraded from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4.)
- Metadata chart improvements – Building on the new superpowered metadata chart from our last update…
- You can hover over a dataset to highlight it in the chart.
- You can again use a single shared Y axis for all series.
- Private Cloud Dashboard
- If you're one of the lucky organizations who use custom clouds with Valohai, you can now manage
the scale factors via your Organization dashboard.
- (If you'd like to run in a custom cloud, please contact our sales or support!)
- Miscellaneous improvements
- When looking at the details for an execution that uses uploaded data (
we now fetch the details of that datum for you.
- You can now revert a single changed field within the Create Execution view, not only all of them at once.
- We now prevent you from attempting to use an SSH private key with an HTTPS repository URL – that would never
- When editing custom data stores, you no longer have to re-enter all of the secret keys.
- Metadata chart bugfixes – all that [Chemical X][cx] added to the metadata chart caused a problem or two, which are now fixed:
- New data no longer resets the chart's filtering.
- The Execution metadata tab didn't always load correctly. Now it does.
- Usage/Billing view
- The Usage view now only counts finished executions.
- The Billing view's USD bill estimate is no longer only zero.
- Organization members can now see the usage information for projects they can access in their organization.