- Tasks can now be deleted like executions can.
- Executions can now be filtered based on the content of their notes.
- Support was added for OpenStack v2 authentication and Swift setups without regions.
- You can now set the region for custom S3 buckets.
- Projects' Default Environment setting is now honored when no environment is passed via the API.
- Some UI glitches and ugliness was fixed, especially around the deployment feature.
- Deleting projects now frees up their names for future reuse.
In addition, there's a brand new version of the Valohai-CLI
command line client.
Improvements and bugfixes since the last version (0.7.0, released in July) include:
vh exec run allows
--var/-v KEY=VALUE ... for environment variables
vh exec run can be run from non-git directories now
- Feature: It's now possible to title executions using
- Feature: Linting has been improved
- Feature: Multiple files per input are now supported
- Feature: Stderr has been colored yellow instead of angry red
- Bugfix: Ad-hoc packaging now happens only after parameters are validated, to save time
- Bugfix: Files that don't exist (e.g. indexed in git but not on disk) aren't packaged
- Bugfix: Input and parameter names with dots etc. now work
- Bugfix: Watch does not crash if a single fetch temporarily fails
You can upgrade using
pip install -U valohai-cli, though the instructions may vary
depending on how you've installed the CLI in the first place.
- Network access is no longer available within executions for non-paid users, to cut down on abuse.
You can still download and upload files using the inputs/outputs system, though!