March 21, 2019
← View all patch notes
- Private Docker images are now supported.
- You can now set up authentication for accessing private Docker images from various registries.
- Support currently exists for "traditional"
docker loginable registries.
This includes e.g. Docker Hub, Gitlab, NVIDIA NGC.
- Support for Azure, AWS and Google registries is planned, so please contact us if you need this feature ;)
- You can now compare the metadata of any number of arbitrary executions.
- Simply select the executions in the list view and choose "Compare" in the toolbar.
- Private cloud instances can now be directly administered.
- If you are an enterprise user with a configured private EC2 cloud, you can now directly
terminate Valohai-managed instances from within the application.
- S3 region setting now works correctly.
- It didn't do so before in all cases.
- The Execution view was calmed down a bit.
- In some cases, the execution view could refresh data from the server a little too over-zealously,
causing degraded performance. This has been fixed.
- Very long datum names are now supported.
- The internal limit for datum names is now four times as long (512 characters).