Patch Note 2019-05-22
← View all patch notes
Support for enormous amounts of execution output files.
- Previously the web application could become slow for your project if you produced thousands of outputs per execution.
- The new approach we take to loading outputs in chunks makes it possible to manage virtually any number of output files.
Read-only and write-only data stores.
- Previously Valohai stores required read and write permissions to your cloud provider storage.
- Now you can define data stores as write-only or read-only e.g. to limit that some specific storage should't be uploaded to in any circumstances. Both store configurations still require the permission to list files to avoid overwrites.
A lot of usability improvements e.g. making Project delete and transfer buttons more distinct from each other.
- File browser layout won't break if the filename is of epic length.
- Execution table filtering won't forget what step was specified if you reopen it.
- You can now edit OpenStack Swift data store details without re-specifying Temp URL Key.