Patch Note 2019-09-03
← View all patch notes
It's been a while, but this update's a big 'un!
- Pipelines are now in open beta! See the docs here, kick the tires, and as always, if you need help, we're reachable over chat, email, snail mail, smoke signals, etc.! #putthisinyourpipeline
- API call templates for execution, task and pipeline creation can now be viewed right in the creation views. #apidriven
- In addition to the Jupyter notebook preview implemented last month, .txt, .md and .json files can now also be previewed right within the app. #xrayspecs
- The heritage of executions and data can now be viewed in an all-new graph view. Look for Trace buttons! #directedacycliccrew
- You've been able to chart metadata values over time for a while now – but now you can also compare parameter and (final) metadata values across a bunch of executions in a scatter chart. This is super duper useful to figure out #winning hyperparameters, for instance.
- Some overly religious iconography was toned down. Turns out "cross" can mean two things, who knew… #fontawesome
- Free-tier users weren't able to view the API docs. Oops! #insertcoin
- Clicking the revert buttons in certain views caused the page to scroll all the way up, which could be rather aggravating. That shall happen nevermore! #noscrollcrew
- The tutorial was fixed to actually work where it should have – and you can now also quit the tutorial at any point if you're an expert. #imanexpert
- Posting invalid JSON to the API will now let you know exactly what was the problem, not just an opaque "error 500". #parseparsebaby
- Datum preview is now much more robust and doesn't require fiddling with CORS. #corsnomore
- Metadata chart views were made faster, especially in the case of tons of executions to compare. #speedboost
- Some overly snug popovers were given a bit of white-space padding. #airitout
- Execution tables were slimmed out a bit, so you can see more data when you need to. #airitin
- You can now debug erroneous HTTP responses (status >= 400) in the Deployment Tester. #oops
- The metadata line chart legend works once more.
- The task list API was made much faster. #speedboost (Hey, didn't I use that hashtag already?)