Patch Note 2019-10-03
← View all patch notes
- The execution logs can now show event times in your local time zone.
No need to do UTC conversion in your head anymore!
- Executions can now be copied into tasks.
- The Trace view behaves better and also now has a Back button.
- Tasks and pipelines can be deleted.
- The table column selection dropdown gained a scrollbar – and a filter bar too!
- The Task view was told to be more careful about updating data. That is, it's now faster and uses less bandwidth.
- Events can now be retrieved for executions in disabled environments too.
- The tutorial behaves better these days.
- Tasks now honor the project default environment setting.
- Broken pipeline configurations no longer cause a full UI whiteout.