Patch Note 2019-10-29
Executions can now be hard stopped; this will prevent them from uploading outputs, if they're still busy with that.
The obtrusive button to expand a metadata chart is no longer there – instead, simply double-click the chart to expand it.
You can now see banner messages from earlier page loads, so no more wondering what that fleeting little notification was.
New features (Jupyhai)
Pre-execution logs for packaging process and errors:
Ability to control execution contents by ignoring file/folder patterns.
The package contents is decoupled from notebook path. All files and folders are always included now.
The valohai/jupyhai Docker image (or any image based on it) can now be used for cloud execution, too.
Downloading execution logs is made asynchronous for faster fetching.
- Extraneous Intercom popovers were banished.
- Some metadata values not supported in JSON are now simply stringified, so they, you know, work.
- Stripe payments were made SCA compliant. Thanks, legislation!
- Extra super hyper long status logs no longer bog everything down.
- Multiple deployments per project should work more reliably.
- Free licenses no longer show execution sorting buttons that would do nothing.
- Random and logspace search can now be used with integer parameters.
- The file limit for wildcard inputs was made more concrete; no more quiet truncation!
- Help regarding pipelines was added to the freshly no-longer-beta pipelines feature.
- Commits with empty or stepless configurations can now be fetched.
- Pipeline deletion now works like execution deletion does.
- Browser session with different Valohai user than in Jupyhai no longer causes problems.