November 11, 2019
← View all patch notes
- A bunch of small usability papercuts were fixed!
- When choosing an input datum, the list is prepopulated with the latest data even if you don't search for anything.
- Environments' slugs (short names) are now visible in the selection dropdown. You'll need them for the CLI or API.
- When clicking the Fetch button while creating a deployment, the commit list is now automagically updated,
as it is on other views.
- Creating data stores was made a little more tolerant regarding the names of the stores.
- The User menu on the top right loads asynchronously, making things a little snappier.
Also, if you're an administrator of organizations, the organizations will also neatly show up in the menu now.
- Occasional gateway errors could occur when a request URL was especially complex (such as when viewing
the metadata for a particularly many-executioned task). This should happen no more.
New CLI features
Hooray! Valohai-CLI 0.11 was released. Upgrade at your pleasure with
pip install -U valohai-cli.
Before you do, though, please note that Python 2 is finally no longer supported by the CLI.
- Bugfix: Set a hard limit for number of files to be packaged
- Feature: Add
- Feature: Add ignore to getfilesfor_package
- Feature: Allow logging in using a pre-existing token
- Feature: Python 2 is no longer supported
- Refactor: Packaging improvements for API usage
- UX: Embetter
vh exec run's user-friendliness
- UX: Replace dashes with underscores when resolving commands
- UX: show project owner if there are multiple owners in the returned data; sort projects by their display label