November 27, 2019
← View all patch notes
- Team Access Grants were embettered:
- They can now be created without assigned teams, in which case they only grant access to the organization.
- You can add a description to them.
- Organizations can now:
- Forbid their members from creating personal projects.
- Set a maximum lifetime for their members' API tokens.
- Commit objects are now (optionally) shown in the trace view.
- The project creation API endpoints now accept an
- The token creation API now allows setting an expiry time.
- External identity authentication errors (such as the user clicking Cancel) no longer result in an internal error.
- Your workspace related settings, such as the columns you've selected for tables or tables, have always been
saved client-side for your convenience. Now they're stored in an even more robust and efficient way!
- If one tab in the Execution view fails, such as running out of storage space (see above),
only the tab will error out, not everything.
- S3 URLs with dots in bucket names are no longer mangled into a form that won't work.
- The API is no longer accessible with HTTP basic authentication.
- Token acquisition will no longer work for users with 2FA or external identities enabled.
- Embedded images such as charts show up in notebook previews once more.
- The Hard Stop status now has a proper color, icon and label.
- Deployment detail views were gently de-uglified.
- The projects dropdown menu is now scrollable within itself and won't expand into infinity and beyond.
- Zeroes now actually show up in the fields in the organization environment management view.
- Deleting running executions sends them a hard stop signal, canceling all uploads after the delete.