Patch Note 2019-12-19
← View all patch notes
- Execution alerts
- There's a new feature in town: execution alerts!
Initially we'll be tracking input files' checksums: if an input file has changed
since the last time you've used it as an input, the execution will have an alert
associated with it.
- You can view alerts in the Executions table view, and within each execution's
- The project template flow got endowed with a bit of holiday UX magic.
- The API now allows for creation of executions without an associated commit or step
at all. The user interface changes for this are forthcoming. Stay tuned!
- On occasion, column specification data could be missing from the execution table
view and cause an error. The error should be no more!
- Scaling calls are done a little less aggressively, which should in turn make execution
creation and some other things a little more responsive.
- In the API, executions can now be ordered by their creation time.
- Execution titles are now saved when focus moves away from the edit field, not only when
- The pipeline graph view was taught to be less, shall we say, screwy, to allow for managing