Patch Note 2020-01-30
← View all patch notes
- Choosing input files was given a facelift and new superpowers:
- You can now pick both Datum inputs and URLs without having to fiddle with a radio button. How fun!
- You can search for data based on output execution tags and titles.
- Tasks also got some polish and love:
- You can now create Random Search tasks in addition to exhaustive Grid Search!
- Tasks now also have an innate status.
- Persistent notifications are tamed – you'll only see an unobtrusive bell icon in the navigation bar if there are notifications you might have missed.
- The Trace view didn't know how to trace lineages forward from a given datum. It does now.
- As a side note, you can now filter executions based on datum.