Patch Note 2020-03-05
← View all patch notes
- Environment management improvements (for organizations)
- The environment management UI got a facelift.
- You can now disallow the usage of an environment for personal projects (i.e. projects not under your organization's namespace).
- Custom GKE and AWS AKS deployment targets are now supported. Reach out to support to add one for your organization.
- A new notification feature is bubbling under… rest assured we haven't been resting on our laurels!
- Copying executions to tasks is now more robust.
- Tables won't blank out on metadata entries that aren't plain strings or numbers.
- The execution API won't respond with an internal error if there is no commit and no command.
- Variant parameter validation was made more strict.