Patch Note 2020-03-17
← View all patch notes
Hope all of you and yours are safe and sound during the COVID-19 epidemic! We've been working #allremoteeverything on bugfixes for you…
- Zero-byte input files no longer cause trouble.
- There will be less explosions when attempting to create a deployment without any available commits.
- Trying to get the log length of an unstarted execution no longer causes an explosion either.
- Deployment build errors are slightly better. They may still explode.
- Some chart legend entries were unclickable. They are now much, much more clickable.
- The scale min/max values for organizations are again editable.
- Disabled endpoints that lack required files are not created for deployment versions anymore.
- Bayesian hyperparameter optimization was made quite a lot smarter.