April 01, 2020
← View all patch notes
- The Execution detail API no longer has an
outputs field for performance reasons
(a non-paginated list of outputs for executions with potentially thousands of files was
deemed Not A Good Idea).
You can get the same data from the
/v0/data/ endpoint by filtering with
- You can now get notifications for various events that occur in your projects. For starters, you can get notifications for:
- executions (longer than 3 minutes) and tasks finishing, either successfully or not
- deployments becoming available
- when you're mentioned in execution or task notes using the familiar
- You can choose to get notifications in app.valohai.com (or via the API) and/or via email.
- Find the notification settings in the project dashboard view!
- The dashboard view now shows the number of enabled deployment endpoints.
- You can now, handily enough, pass in a repository ref (such as
master) instead of a
commit identifier in execution/task creation APIs. This will have the platform find the latest commit in that ref.
- Execution time limits! You can now set a time limit for an execution; the platform will politely ask your code to stop
when the time limit is exceeded, just as if you'd clicked Stop in the UI.
- Metadata charts now have titles, to make them that much nicer to screenshot.
- Deployments are now disabled when a project is deleted.
- Deployment log retrieval is slightly more robust in the face of unexpected Kubernetes problems.
- Deployment status is more accurate when some endpoints are still busy being built.
- Deployments not being enabled for deployment will no longer always block other endpoints from being enabled.
That sentence was as complicated as the fix wasn't, code-wise.
- Deployments now target Kubernetes 1.9+. Not much of a bugfix, but not much of a feature either, really!
- Deployments on EKS create less ECR repositories.
- Falsy boolean parameters are now shown correctly in the execution detail view.
- Step environment variable defaults are now respected when no
environment_variables is posted via the API.
- Some Azure authentication corner cases were taken care of.