Patch Note 2020-04-08
← View all patch notes
- There's now a replacement for the execution
"outputs": data we deprecated in the last episode of Valohai Patch Notes, namely
/executions/.../outputs/. Signed download URLs are not emitted by default, but you can add
?include=download_urlto get them too.
- Deployment: The prefix path your endpoint is deployed underneath is published to the container as the
SCRIPT_NAMEenvironment variable. There's more documentation on what to do with this over at our docs site.
- Organization invitations could occasionally fail with an internal error. That should no longer be the case.
- The regular expression we used for validating S3 bucket names was too strict. It has now been gently told to be a little less uptight, and thus a lot more spec-compliant.
- Notebook previews should no longer abruptly scroll for no reason.