June 24, 2020
← View all patch notes
- Input definitions in valohai.yaml gained new superpowers:
keep-directories (defaults to
none) governs how directory paths are retained when using wildcards.
none junks all directory paths and just keeps filenames. This is how things have been in the past.
full keeps the full path from the storage root. E.g. for
you might end up with
suffix keeps the suffix from the "wildcard root". E.g. for
special-bucket/foo/bar/ would be removed, but any relative path after it would be kept, and you
might end up with
- No need to configure a store over and over again for multiple projects anymore!
- Project-assigned stores can now be converted to organization stores, after which they can be shared with all of the organization, or a number of selected teams.
- You can also create an organization-level store in your Organization settings.
- Execution view tabs that could take a while to load now have cutesy little loading spinners.
- The Deployment Alias edit screen was given a bit of a stretch.
- When using organization or team scoped stores, they are now correctly taken into account for inputs, too.
- The creation of pipelines with very many nodes should be much, much faster.
- Similarly, everything should be a bit faster thanks to some Rust magic under the hood. ✨
- The blinking execution error favicon no longer blinks, for some extra calm.