Patch Note 2020-07-21
← View all patch notes
Support for private Docker images from AWS ECR and Google Container Registries.
- Enterprise customers can configure this through organization registry settings.
- Use these private images both during executions and deployment endpoint building.
- You can find further details at Valohai Docs - Docker Images
You can now set a default store for your Organization.
- For organization projects, that will be the store used if nothing else is specified.
- Organization admins can set default store under organization's data store configuration.
- Pipeline graph look has been updated to be more user friendly (e.g. larger click areas, better state indicators), and you can now zoom in and out.