September 02, 2020
← View all patch notes
The CoreAPI API description has been replaced with a standard OpenAPI 3.0 interface.
- As a side effect, the interactive API documentation is now based on Redoc.
- Not all input and output formats are fully described yet (not that they were before), but we're working on it.
Task statuses are now published in the REST API.
Project default stores can be set while creating new stores.
AWS-based private environments can now use ephemeral NVMe storage in RAID 1 mode. SPEEEEEED BOOOST!
- Project Default Environment and Project Default Store "no preference" dropdowns now actually show what "no preference" means!
- The Create Notebook button no longer causes, well, weird navigational side effects.
- If possible, S3 bucket locations are validated on Store creation.
- Repository linking now has better error messages.
- A variety of small UI tweaks here and there.