Patch Note 2020-09-30
← View all patch notes
- Custom S3 stores!
- You can now use your own S3-compatible stores so long as you know an endpoint URL.
- Tasks are now filterable by creator, title, and status.
- The action buttons in various data tables have been (mostly!) harmonized to a neat dropdown menu.
- Top-level data tables also gained a new "Wide view" toggle, for all y'all data geeks out there. This is an "experimental" feature, so the state isn't persisted across page loads right now. Just so you know.
- Executions can now be filtered by title.
- The pipelines API endpoints are now shown in the interactive API browser.
- The "Use default" labels in the project configuration view could be misleading when a default was explicitly set. They're confounding no more.
- On a similar note, the logic with which execution environments are chosen is now more Do-What-I-Mean-ish when you're working in a private project that does have access to organization environments.
- You can't accidentally zoom out and awaaaaay~ when scrolling in the pipeline outline view anymore.
- For consistency with the YAML file, the "Connections" header in the pipeline view is "Edges". Graph theory ahoy!
- For a moment, the Create Notebook view wouldn't work if you didn't have any commits. It does again!