Patch Note 2020-10-13
← View all patch notes
- Even more views now have the new, neat actions buttons!
- An API endpoint was added to retrieve the event streams for multiple executions at once.
- The task API now publishes a
n_executions field (that you can sort with.)
- Deployments now support environment variables (in the API – the UI is in the works.)
- The limit parameter to event endpoints could previously misbehave when there were less events than
the limit specified.
- The execution environment specified in a step definition no longer has precedence over a manually
selected environment when copying executions. In plain English: it works as expected now.
- Execution views no longer refresh as often when they're in the background.