Patch Note 2020-10-28
← View all patch notes
- Deployments can now be created in pipelines! Documentation is still forthcoming, but you can find examples in the pull request implementing YAML spec support for it.
- Deployments now support environment variables.
- Organization administrators can now automatically add users with verified email domains to their organizations. Contact your friendly support specialist for more information.
- You can choose between supported Bayesian optimization engines. Optuna is the default, and generally stabler, but Hyperopt is a (Hyper)option too.
- On occasion, some charts might have linked to the wrong execution when clicking them. That should, hopefully, no longer be the case.
- Small usability problems have been fixed.
- Deployment targets are listed in priority order in the Create Deployment view.