Patch Note 2020-11-13
← View all patch notes
- Input files in executions can now be reset to their initial values.
- Deployment nodes gained a simple UI.
- When copying an execution with purged data, any purged data is cleaned out in the UI too.
- Pipeline deployment nodes now support pointing aliases to the freshly created deployment too.
- Validation for deployment environment variables was emstrictened.
- The deployment pipeline node API now correctly returns the deployment ID and the created version ID.
- Enqueueing tasks was made more robust.