Patch Note 2020-12-21
← View all patch notes
- Pipelines now support input-input edges to allow for copying inputs from one node to another. This allows you to e.g. make sure multiple pipeline nodes use the same inputs.
- You can now click on tags in the Execution table to filter the table by them.
- Pipeline nodes have better error messages.
- Some minor UI bugs are no longer.
- Organization users will see more accurate usage across all organizations in the menu.
- For very large S3 uploads, you can now specify a longer maximum token lifetime for the AWS IAM role. Valohai will attempt lifetimes of 12, 6, 3, and finally (the old default) 1 hour.