Patch Note 2021-01-18
← View all patch notes
- You can now copy projects, including all of their dependent objects such as repository settings, stores, environment
variables, etc. Please do note that the new copies will be entirely independent from the original projects and settings;
if you'd like to use shared copies of e.g. data, promote the store to organization level first, then simply use it
in multiple projects.
- The deployment framework now creates a Kubernetes ingress per each endpoint, to allow 100% correct handling of the
URL prefix variables.
- Parameter-parameter edges are now supported in pipelines.
- We upgraded to a new version of our Stripe integration, which should be smarter regarding postal codes
for international credit cards.
- Execution titles in the comparison view are now more visible.
- The deployment metadata view should blank out a little less.