Patch Note 2021-04-14
← View all patch notes
- You can now interpolate parameter values into input URIs with the syntax
This is of particular use in tasks, where you can now easily run your execution on multiple variable datasets.
- Tasks gained a Detail tab – if you'd been wondering about the parameter configuration for a task, wonder no more.
It'll be there, waiting for you.
- You can now wire output edges from task nodes too. Outputs from all executions in the task are matched.
- On a related note, inputs can also be wired into deployment files these days.
- Datums can now be tagged (manually, in the Datum list views).
- Being able to tag data as it is output from an execution is a forthcoming feature, don't worry!
- Purged datums are now more clearly shown in datum lists.
- Axes in metadata line charts are no longer quite as limited as they were.
- Large tables render faster thanks to not rendering quite as many invisible things.
- Creating pipelines with task nodes directly from YAML now works.
- The "no deployments" text in the deployment dashboard no longer disappears when there are in fact no deployments.
- Task nodes no longer require a manual press of the Step button. That's nice.
- Even more buttons are now properly disabled when a project is read-only.
- Expanding the Input panel for a copied Execution with lots of inputs no longer causes a metric ton of concurrent
requests that make your Internet connection and our poor servers cry in agony.
- Marketing droids have been politely shooed off the signup page.
- Creating a project from a certain template no longer causes an embarrassing self-XSS.
- Action dropdown menus in very short tables are no longer cut off, making them actually usable.