Patch Note 2021-06-16
← View all patch notes
- The deployment status UI got some polish to it, making errors easier to see.
- The deployment resource configuration UI also got a bit of a new paint coat.
- The Execution table keeps getting better:
- It got a sticky first column!
- The ad-hoc execution icon slid down to a tag badge!
- Metadata and parameter columns now have neat groups!
- Commit identifiers are now available as a column.
- The Metadata chart view's sliders are now entry boxes, for pin-point precise zooming.
- Disabled deployments are no longer shown in the deployment dashboard.
- A race condition relating to user preferences for column choices got fixed.
- Resolving a lot of
s3://...style inputs for a single execution should now be a lot faster. #cachegang #cachegang #cachegang
- Numeric strings are now also valid for statistics computation in the metadata views.
- Navigating back to the Info tab in the Executions view with the Back button works again.
- Certain race conditions involving multiple concurrent repository fetches are no more.
- Stores where file adoption can't work are no longer shown in the Adopt tab.
_timemetadata value was renamed a more human-friendly "Timestamp".
- Mimic nodes no longer require superhuman vision to see.
- On a similar note, the node status icons now work on Firefox, and node borders are colored accordingly.
- Pagination worked in a non-deterministic way when lists were sorted by decisively non-unique fields. We poured in a pint of determinism, and it's much better now.
- Certain data-related queries were optimized. #poorlittledatabaseserver
- The Data Browser view no longer makes queries at a breakneck speed when in a background tab. How's that for a bug…
- The Datum Alias creation/editing form got a lot user-friendlier. You no longer need to edit the name of the alias only after selecting the datum…
- A bug in the Deployment Tester view was fixed. #typescriptgang