Patch Note 2021-08-03
Oh how time flies, it's August already!
- The Intercom support chat has been replaced with Happy Fox. 🦊
- Bug Reports are now also powered by that same joyful vulpine.
- The metadata view got a little cleanup here and there. 🧹 💅
- If you know the datum:// URL of a datum, you can now use it cross-project, if the other project has access to the datum's store.
- You can now pipe metadata from executions into parameters (in execution and task nodes).
- You can now download the metadata CSV for an arbitrary number of executions.
- Under the hood, a lot of frontend components and tables got a little snappier.
- The Notebook preview button now works even if you're already on the output tab of an execution.
- Input validation in tasks got a lot more user-friendly.
- There's no longer a crash when attempting to copy a project with no associated repository.