Patch Note 2021-09-13
← View all patch notes
- Refs are now updated separately when fetching commits. This means that repos where multiple refs point to the same commit work better.
- The charting component in the execution/task metadata views was replaced with Plotly.js. It's now faster and stabler.
- You can now set the number of replicas to enable for deployment endpoints.
- A bunch of small and medium accessibility issues were fixed!
- All commits are now loaded when creating deployments.
- When fetching commits, the Commit box in the Create Pipeline view is now properly updated.
- The Execution List API is now stabler when there are queue connection issues.