Patch Note 2021-11-04
← View all patch notes
The leaves are falling, it's cold outside, and it gets dark at 4 PM in Finland. Send help.
- Deployments are now more easily debuggable thanks to the all new Cluster Status view.
- You can now also set the hard memory limit for a deployment.
- Deployment details are now actually shown in pipeline deployment nodes.
- Organizations may now disallow using Valohai-managed data stores for data management.
- Commits and log data can now be stored in user-defined stores.
- Being able to set these throughout an organization is planned for the next release.
- In pipelines, list-shaped metadata from executions is now automatically "spread" into a multiple variant parameter if the destination node is a task. In plainer English, this means you can use an execution node to parametrize a downstream task node's variations.
- You can now invite people to an organization as administrators.
- Slack incoming webhooks are now natively supported as notification channels. #nocode
- Status detail messages are now exposed for e.g. executions deemed dead by having missed heartbeat messages.
- The deployment statistics histogram now also uses Plotly under the hood.
- Underscores are now officially disallowed in deployment endpoint names. They were allowed before, but wouldn't work correctly.
- Dummy ingress objects are no longer created for disabled deployment versions.
- A corner-case bug regarding administering environments got squashed.
- URLs that begin with numbers are now allowed for webhook URLs.
- The user interface for Team Access Grants now works a whole lot better than before.
- The auto-scrolling logic for the execution events view is now more robust, at the expense of it not being quite as automatic.