Patch Note 2021-12-07
← View all patch notes
Oh how time flies! It's been nearly a month since the last update.
It's freeze-your-face-off cold in Finland, and electricity costs are nearly record-high, so no better time to hunker down and train your ML models while optimizing resource usage!
- Default stores for code and logs can now be set on organization level.
- Execution events can now be downloaded as CSV at any point during an execution.
- You can now opt to allow users to directly download data (e.g. inputs by URI) from a store.
- New keys were added to the execution configuration files:
User Interface Changes
- We upgraded from Bootstrap 4 to Bootstrap 5, so things are now decidedly MORE MODERN.
- However, things may be broken every here and there, since it was a bit of a change.
- The top navigation bar is now full-width. Let your ultrawide screen fly free!
- The dashboard view is all-new and decidedly GitHub-inspired.
- As always, let us know if there's something you'd like to see there that could be useful to you.
- Organization settings got a couple touchups.
- The Team Access Grant editor is no longer a weird sidebar, but a modal.
- The Team Access Grants view is now more easily found.
- Execution tables text-wrap less, for a cleaner look.
- Pipeline views also now have tag colors.
- Paginators now show first and last page buttons, when available.
- Input URLs are now copiable.
- Chart views got a tiny bit of polish.
- Parameter-parameter edges from a mimic node now work.
- Pipelines can now actually be sorted by status.
- Deleted stores (that are invisible) no longer affect signing operations. It'd be silly if they did.
- Counter filters in the execution table now work more reliably.
- Loading commits for the Create Execution view should now be much faster.
- We got rid of a race condition or few, under the hood.
- Many spurious heartbeat misses should now be no more.
- Confusion matrices are now the right way around, vertically.
- Cyclic pipelines no longer return an internal error, but an actual error describing what just happened.
- Pipeline notifications work much more reliably.