Patch Note 2022-01-05
← View all patch notes
Happy first patch note of 2022! Here's to hoping for a brighter year.
- Executions, pipelines, and tasks now track where they're copied from.
- You can filter the executions, pipelines, and tasks tables to include or exclude copied objects.
- The pipeline creation view got a bit of a facelift in preparation for something even grander that's, well, pun absolutely intended, in the pipeline.
- Execution finalization should now be more robust.
- Tasks and executions now stop a bit more snappishly.