Patch Note 2022-01-18
← View all patch notes
- The first column of the Executions table is now resizable. Wow!
- We no longer attempt to automagically load the datum preview for large files.
- You can click anywhere on a datum row to open its preview pane.
- Objects belonging to archived projects are no longer listed.
- You can now find executions not belonging to a task or pipeline by passing e.g.
- The frontend of the project general settings view now takes into consideration the read-onliness of a project.
- The billing views work correctly once more.
- Starting new executions and especially large tasks should be a lot faster since we now avoid doing extra work. Smart!