Patch Note 2022-06-15
← View all patch notes
- Google Storage URL resolution is now twice as fast. Nice.
- An informative message was added to the datum alias table when it would otherwise be empty.
- Executions now have a neat link to repository settings when no commits are available.
- You can now elect to purge all of a project's data when trashing it.
- Datum aliases now have a "Copy URL" dropdown action.
- Execution modification times (
mtimefor you API fiends) are now properly updated upon status changes.
- Optional choice inputs now correctly have an empty choice option in the UI.
- Certain not-found and permission-related errors now give more helpful error messages.
- The browser back button now works better in certain tabbed views.