Security at Valohai
Valohai is an ML platform built for enterprises with privacy and security as driving principles.
Valohai will keep your data, workloads and models secured and private in your cloud or on-prem environment.
Valohai encrypts sensitive data at rest and in transit for all of our customers. We use tools like Amazon Web Service’s Key Management System (KMS) to manage encryption keys.
- Production data segmented.
- Sensitive data is encrypted at rest and transit.
- Valohai requests permission to access source code but it's never stored.
Valohai uses Amazon Web Services to host our application. We make full use of the security products embedded within the AWS ecosystem, including KMS and GuardDuty.
- Continuous monitoring Valohai's network and detection of security breaches.
- Remote access MFA and encryption enforced.
- Infrastructure performance monitored.
- Penetration testing performed annually.
Valohai regularly engages some of the industry’s best application security experts for third-party penetration tests. Our penetration testers evaluate the source code, running application, and the deployed environment.
Sleep Easy When Data Security and Access Is Managed
With Valohai, you can build organization, team and project-level access controls for compute resources and data. On top of that, Valohai never directly accesses your data so you’ll be in total control.
SOC 2 - Type 2
Valohai Oy successfully completed the AICPA Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II audit. The audit confirms that Valohai Oy’s information security practices, policies, procedures, and operations meet the SOC 2 standards for security.Learn more
Employees are trained to treat customer data with care.
- Annual security awareness training.
- Permission is granted on a principle of least privilege.
- Using secure passwords and a password manager.
- Using MFA on all devices.